Developments at adjourned 37th Board Meeting2012-10-24
Dhaka, Wednesday 24 October 2012
Developments at adjourned 37th Board Meeting
- The BCB has decided to discontinue with the services of Richard Pybus as the National Team Head Coach after he notified the Board of his unwillingness to continue in the post.
- The Board decided on some stern disciplinary measures against defaulting franchises of the first edition of the BPL T20. The issues will be further discussed in the next Board meeting on 01 November 2012.
- The Board decided to initiate the process for the BCB elections. The Board will also hold discussions with the National Sports Council (NSC) in regards to some new amendments suggested by the NSC in the Amended BCB Constitution 2012.
- The Board approved the appointment of Australian Stuart Karppinen as the SAHARA-BCB National Cricket Academy Performance Manager.
- Appointment of Indian Ranadeb Bose as coach under the Game Development Department approved.
- The audited financial statement of BCB for the financial year 2011-2012 approved.