Match Day Protocol for the Media2012-03-10
Saturday, 10 March 2012
Media Advisory (Match Day Protocol for the Media)
MEDIA TICKET COLLECTION
- Accredited Journalists are advised to collect their match tickets (with bar code) from the media ticket collection booth (near SBNCS North Plaza Gate) prior to entering the venue.
- Please note that only media ticket holders will have access to the media block through the North Plaza Gate.
- The collection booth will remain open from 11am to 2pm.
SEATING ARRANGEMENTS INSIDE THE PRESS BOX
- Because of the overwhelming demand for media accreditation and limited capacity of the press box we have been forced to impose restriction on the distribution of media tickets. We seek your cooperation in ensuring a high standard of coverage experience for the accredited media.
- Print Media organisations are requested to assign a maximum of two (02) reporters and one (01) photojournalist per match.
- Non Rights Holding TV stations are requested to assign preferably one and no more than two reporters per match.
- The Overflow Area has been designated to NRH Reporters.
NRH CAMERA PERSONS
- NRH Cameramen will only be able to enter the media block before the start of the second innings of the match (Around 6pm). Media Volunteers will escort the camera persons from the North Plaza Gate.
- Only one NRH cameraman (with camera) per TV station is allowed entry at the given time (6pm).
- All cameras must be kept/positioned inside the press conference room located at the ground floor of the Media Block.
TRANSPORT FOR THE MEDIA
- Two buses will start from the National Press Club at 11am on each match day. The buses will take the following route -
(Stoppages) PRESS CLUB >STAR RESTAURANT, KARWAN BAZAR>NORTH PLAZA GATE, SBNCS
- DROP OFF: The buses will leave the SBNCS approximately one (01) hour after the end of the post-match briefings.
- MEDIA TRANSPORT CONTACTS:
Habibullah Liton (Mobile 01715421747)
Akhter Hossain Dipu (Mobile 01711786727)
Please note that there are no provisions for parking inside the SBNCS premises. Media representatives are advised to avail the Media Transport